Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rainy Day Blues

It's been raining off and on for 5 days with no sunshine in sight until Sunday so I thought I would fight the rainy day blues with a little online window shopping. I could spend all day on the Etsy web site and if I had to pick one place to shop this would be it. For those not familiar with Esty, it's a way to buy and sell handmade items including home goods, photography, clothing, jewelry, and baby items - all online. I'm not crafty enough to sell but I can appreciate the art of homemade goods. I love that a lot of the pieces are one-of-a-kind and you aren't going to see something like it in your local mall.

This ceramic and glass dish would be the perfect place to put down your jewerly at the end of the day. And, it would look great on top of my newly painted cream dresser!
And these jewels would look great inside the dish above.





We just moved our office upstairs and it could use a few more personal touches. The owl just needs a pretty house plant!



Here is a great idea if you are like me and hate carrying your purse inside stores. I carry this inside my purse and then when I need to run into a store I can just take this. It comes in different sizes and all kinds of fabric options are available.




I am a sucker for letterpress. If I had an unlimited budget for wedding invitations I definitely would have gone that route. But I'll settle for a few handmade items here and there. I love this calendar and am tempted to buy it even though we are already into May. This print is gorgeous and would look great in that office I mentioned earlier.




Happy shopping!

Blue bowl by Sakura Jewelry
Jewelry by nea and Beau & Stella
Owl planter by Fruit Fly
Mouse pad by How About Orange
Wallet purse by Kailochic
Letterpress designs by delphineSTUDIO

No comments:

Post a Comment