Friday, May 29, 2009

Have you TasteSpotted today?

This is one of my favorite "blogs" to read and I go on it at least once a day. It's actually a collection of food blogs that has great eye candy and even better recipes. My friend, Susan turned me on to this site and I have been addicted ever since. Thanks, Susan!!!


Today I was looking for a smoothie recipe and came across this delicious sounding concoction created by ourbestbites.com. I've been fighting a cold all week and thought a smoothie might be a good way to get all those antioxidants.

Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
8oz pomegranate juice
1/2 C frozen blueberries
1/2 C roughly chopped strawberries (3-4 berries)
1/2 orange, peeled
1 C crushed ice
optional: honey

Place all ingredients into a blender in the order listed. Process until smooth. If it's too tart for your liking, add a drizzle of honey!



Have a great weekend and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment