Friday, May 22, 2009

My new job

I have been thinking about how Markus and I can move to California ever since our trip last month. It was that good. And did I mention it's sunny and warm all year long, and there is a beach? But what would I do if we moved? It came to me last night as I was watching So You Think You Can Dance. I can't believe I actually admitted that I watch that show. In my defense, It's not all of the time and I tivo it and only watch the good dancers. Anyway, back to my new job. I remembered a contestant from last year who was from the Santa Monica area and his amazing popping skills. For those of you who aren't familiar with "popping" I've included a video. Please excuse Mary Murphy in the background, she forget her meds on this episode.
I only saw this episode last year so I have no idea what Robert is up to now but maybe I can track him down and he can teach me to "pop". It could be a very lucrative career, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment