Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Music Monday (on Tuesday) for my husband: Tarja Turunen

There is this Finnish band called Nightwish that gets played a lot around our house. And there is a singer named Tarja that used to be in the band Nightwish, that often gets brought up in our house. Tarja is no longer in the band and has branched out on her own. Something about irreconcilable differences blah blah blah. Which is a shame because her lead singing was the only way I could tolerate listening to Finnish power metal.

Anyway, I always post music that I like but today I would like to post something that is very dear to Markus' heart, Tarja. She has an amazing operatic soprano voice that is paired with symphonic power metal.

Are you confused yet? I am. So let's just listen to her voice and you can understand what I mean.

Introducing Tarja:

No comments:

Post a Comment