Monday, October 26, 2009

I've fallen behind

Last week was a bit rough. It started with the weekend and continued through the week. First I had a paper that was due Tuesday. I am a bit of a what you would call a procrastinator and didn't start working on my paper until Sunday. ALL DAY SUNDAY. But it was rainy and cold and I didn't mind staying in my pjs snuggled on the couch with a book (for my paper) and my laptop. Markus was there too, it was actually kind of nice to not have anywhere to be and use my brain for something other than work. I pretty much worked on the paper non-stop up until I turned it in on Tuesday at 2:22 p.m. 2 1/2 hours before it was due! And I called myself a procrastinator?!?

I went to class that night, turned in my paper, gave my presentation and felt relieved it was over. And then my relief turned into a slight fever and a sore throat. Which turned in to being sick the rest of the week and not getting out of bed until Saturday. No fun. Especially because Markus was gone most of this time and I was home alone. I did however catch up on my sleep and all the programs recorded in my DVR. I have watched enough tv to last me until Christmas.

So, while I get caught up on life, I leave you with this video for Music Monday.

Enjoy :o)

Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear from Gabe Askew on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment