Friday, June 26, 2009

Follow Friday: The Mommy blogs

Whenever I need a good laugh, I can always count on these ladies. They manage to be funny while juggling careers, husbands, and raising a family (some of them have 5 kids!!!). AND they find time to blog about it. Kudos from someone who has a hard time keeping up with life sans children. I can't imagine what it's going to be like once we add little creatures who rely soley on us for their daily needs. That is a scary thought!

Check out Carolyn...Online, Is There Any Mommy Out There, and Baby on Bored next time you need a pick me up. No topic is off subject with these ladies so you never know what a post is going to be about. I love their honesty. They put on the internet what I'm sure a lot of moms think but don't actually say.

One of my favorites is from AnyMommy where she describes what it is about her kids that would drive her to drink if she wasn't 38 weeks pregnant. Check it out here. Another is Caroylns deep south primer where she describes her vacation in the south. If you have ever vacationed in the south, I'm sure you have had a similiar experience. Free entertainment, people!

Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment