Friday, June 19, 2009

Follow Friday: Food Edition

Some of my favorite blogs are about food. They feature great recipes and amazing pictures. What more could you want, right? I first came across eat make read from a Tastespotting post on no bake cookies. They were amazing and I have been an avid reader ever since. The author lives in Brooklyn, shops at her local farmers market, and is always coming up with new concoctions with local produce. Some of my favorite posts though have been about her excursions in and around NYC. And every now and again she gives a drink recipe in her Happy Hour series.

Another blogger I like to follow is Alejandra Ramos from Always Order Dessert. That's my motto, too! She also lives in NYC and blogs about her life through food. It seems like she is always in the kitchen trying something new. I have made a few of her recipes and they are delicious.

And again, since I don't like a post without pictues, here is a picture of Meeko this morning being a sleepy head. He actually growled at me when I got him up to go potty.

Let me sleep woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment