Monday, September 7, 2009

Vacation One: Part 2

I can't believe it's September SEVENTH! 1/4 of the way through the month that means summer is over and fall is on it's way. I also can't believe it's taken me so long to post a real blog. Where to begin? So many things happened in the month of August; vacation(s), weddings, birthdays, life! I think the best way to sum it all up would be through pictures. After all, they say a thousand words.

Waaaay back at the end of July we took a trip to NYC. I blogged about the first half of our weekend here. The next part of the story will take place in the Bronx. You know, where Jenny from the block grew up. I don't think I got to see her part of town but I did get to see where the Yankees play.

Markus, being a long time Yankee fan, was beyond excited to see the new stadium and see the game. I, being a Yankee fan by marriage, was mostly excited to take pictures, eat a hot dog, and drink beer. The game proved to be a lot more exciting in person and we both had a great time.


We headed a little further north after the game to visit Miira and Keith in Connecticut. It was a short trip but we got to see their new house and spend some time with them, which is always nice.
Part 3 of our vacation will take us to New Jersey. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment