Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer: Recap

I posted this blog at the beginning of the summer with a list of all the things I wanted to do in the summer of '09. So I thought now that fall is officially here and summer is just a memory it would be cool to look back and see how many things I can check off my list, and how many things I did that wasn't on the list.



I think I did pretty well in accomplishing my goals. There weren't as many lazy summer days as I would've liked to have had but that's okay. I also would've liked to get out in the garden more but it was so hot and the mosquitos were awful this year. Dang bugs!

There were some really cool things we did this summer that I didn't expect, like our trip to Northern California, which I plan on blogging about this week. I also got to see both of my sister-in-laws. Something that doesn't happen that often. And, there were a few home projects I tackled that I didn't expect to get around to. More on those later. Oh yeah, and I got braces!

All in all, I'd say it was a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment