Monday, August 24, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

You are not going to believe it but Markus and I have another vacation starting tomorrow. Why so soon? Well, Markus has to bid for his vacation and being on the bottom of the totum pole means not many options. We would have preferred to space them out a little but I'm not complaining because a vacation is a vacation, as long as it means time off from work and time spent with the hubby.

August has flown by. I haven't even finished posting about our last trip in July that took us up north. I promise to be better at posting in September; and catch up on what we have been doing the last month. After all, this blog is supposed to be a journal of our first year of marriage...and beyond. I couldn't possibly leave my favorite month out.

Be back soon with lots of stories and photos...

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment