Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The rest of the weekend

After all of the excitement of the babies it was time to get my teeth pulled. It went smoothly, I slept until 4:30 p.m., and Markus took excellent care of me. I was a little sad to part with such healthy teeth but I know it's for a good cause and the end results will be worth it. It's just the next two years I'm worried about. Braces went on yesterday. I was feeling great until my Advil wore off around 2 p.m. Then I finally got why everyone was telling me it was going to be painful and sore. It's going to take some getting used to but I am really excited this is finally happening. Something I have want my whole adult life. Yah for braces!

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, recovering, and hanging out with friends. Markus even played hookie Saturday so he could play golf take care of his wife.

We did a lot of napping.



And walking.


Played with the other twins in our life, Capri and Weber. These guys will be 1 next month!

Had dinner with the gang (minus new parents, Lindsay and Carlos).


And finished the night off with a friendly game of Taboo, boys against girls. Boys won but only because they cheat ;)



It was a much needed weekend at home. We both went back to work feeling rested and ready for the long week ahead. Something that rarely happens after the week ends and a new one begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment