Friday, July 3, 2009

Follow Friday: Let's hear it for the boys

I hope you are off from work and somewhere fun with family and friends. But if you are like me and stuck at work on this gorgeous day, I give you the gift of laugh. Last week my follow post was about the ladies but this week it is about the funny men out there. I have no idea how I came across these blogs but I'm glad I did. They keep me entertained on days like this, when all I can think about is getting out in the sun and having some f-u-n.

Ryan is the man behind the blog Pacing the Panic Room and it is a must read for me everyday. He is a photographer located in FL (the central part, as he says) and has created a blog about everything from photography to chickens to his growing family. Ryan's wife, Cole, recently gave birth to their first child, Tessa Tangerine, so his posts have slowed down a bit but you can always read through his archives for a good story. Also check out his Maternity Series where each week of Cole's pregnancy he photographs her growing belly and writes a little blurb to their unborn child. Ah mazing photography and a great way to get to know the man behind the lense.

Another great "daddy" blog is Dad Gone Mad written by Danny Evans. I think the title pretty much sums up the point of the blog. But if not, he has also written a book titled Rage Against the Meshugenah: Why it Takes Balls to Go Nuts. It comes out August 4th and I can't wait to add it to my collection of summer reads. If it is anything like the blog, it will be great read on a subject that not many men discuss but should.

No comments:

Post a Comment