Friday, July 10, 2009

Operation Smile

I'm on my way to the dentist to get my perfectly healthy teeth pulled.  Four to be exact.  It's all for preparation for what I have been calling operation smile.  I have to make my smile worse before it gets better.  Monday I will go to the orthodontist to get my braces on!  I have wanted braces for a looooong time and can't believe it's finally happening.  They will be on for 2 years so it's going to be a long process but so worth it.

I can't believe I'm going to put this picture on the internet for all the world to see but here it is, my before.  Hopefully in 2 years the after will be a dramatic and beautiful change.  There may be a few more wrinkles around the smille but the teeth should be straight, white, and appear smaller!

1 comment:

  1. That's great Sarah, the years will fly, believe me, and you'll be so glad you did it, you'll look fabulous! - Miira

    ReplyDelete