Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm baaaack

Hi there! It's been awhile. I didn't mean to take a vacation from blogging but it just sort of happened. December, as it usually does, got a little hectic. We had a great month full of parties, family, travel, and friends. I wanted to document it on the blog but the days started to run together and before I knew it, it was 2010.

The longer I was away, the harder I found it to come back. Not because I don't enjoy blogging but I just didn't know where to start. I haven't taken very many photographs over the last month. I wasn't really in the mood. I do have some photos of Christmas to put up but I can't find the cord that connects the camera to the computer. Oh well. I'll eventually get there. And, I haven't done much to the house as far as decorating. I'm on a hiatus after all the fall renovations we did. Which, I also need to blog about but want to do so with before and after pictures (see above sentence). I have been cooking A LOT. I go through phases and that is the phase I am in now. I have had shorter work days this month and have been using the extra time in the afternoons in the kitchen. I go back to work full time next week and I am really going to miss my extra "free" hours. I didn't document any of the items I whipped up but was generous to share with a few friends and family.

I guess I have just been enjoying living my life off-line. It's nice to do every once and awhile! We will see how much longer it lasts now that I will be in the office for a full 40 hours a week.

So, stay tuned to see what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment