Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Planning

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed this holiday season and I'm not exactly sure why. I was really starting to get excited last week while r.s.v.p.-ing to parties and coordinating cookie baking with the kids. But then something happened and now I am procrastinating. I'm supposed to be planning our Thanksgiving menu as I type and shopping on my lunch break (oh, and working. Today is a work day). But I just can't bring myself to look through recipes. So instead I created this list thinking it would help jump start me into getting ready for Turkey day.

I got the idea of placing all of my grocery items into categories from my favorite chef, Ina Garten. It proves very efficient when at the store. And added more categories in the extra space to help organize all the other tasks that are usually involved when grocery shopping. Like dry cleaning, post office, etc. I hope it helps me get my butt in gear, or else we will be eating frozen pizza instead of a Thanksgiving feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment