Monday, July 6, 2009

Music Monday: Tori is Touring

I am a HUGE fan of Tori Amos. I've been listening to her since high school but have never seen her live. She is on tour this summer but I have conflicts on all the dates she will be on the East Coast. Some of my favorite Tori albums are her live ones so I'm really bummed I'm going to miss her again.

But, if you are a Tori fan and would like to check her out live, go here for her tour dates. You can tell me all about it so I can hate you. Just kidding, I won't hate, I'll just be really jealous.

Here is one of Tori songs from my favorite album, Little Earthquakes. I would listen to this song over and over trying to figure out what the lyrics meant. Like most Tori lyrics, you never really know what she is talking about. I think that is why I like her so much. That and she plays paino like nobody's business. And her voice. Love her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment